2021 Annual Setting the Course Banquet
Time & Location
About The Event
On an outdoor patio overlook New York Harbor and the Statue of Liberty we will celebrate the professional accomplishments of people who advance seafarers' welfare.
Outstanding Friends of Seafarers:
- James E. Caponiti, President, American Maritime Congress (AMC) - 2020
- Eric P. Ebeling, President and CEO, American Roll-On Roll-Off Carrier (ARC) -2020
- Jacqueline Smith, ITF Maritime Coordinator -2021
- Steven E. Werse, retired Int’l Secretary-Treasurer, Int'l Organization of Masters, Mates & Pilots (MM&P) - 2020
Special Recognition for Service to Seafarers:
- Timothy J. Ferrie, President, The Marine Society of the City of New York - 2020
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres are sponsored by
Philip W. J. and Suzanne C. Fisher.